Saturday, April 24, 2010

Is there such a thing as INTERNAL dermatitis?

I have been having insane itching all over my body. But my skin is not dry, or cracked, or anything, and I dont have any rash, or bumps or anything either. But I went to my doctor and he took a sample of skin (basically nipped my skin with a toenail clipper) and sent it to the lab of the hospital, the results came back as INTERNAL dermatitis.... how can that be?

Is there such a thing as INTERNAL dermatitis?
well there r multiple layers of the skin, and i'm guessing that the deeper layers r affected. Do you wash your hands too much? it's usually contracted by the simple act of washing your hands. It's rare though.
Reply:we have inside skin too





linings of things





i heard that often people who work with flour for decades who are allergic to it can get that


No comments:

Post a Comment