Monday, November 16, 2009

Anyone know what foods to avoid if i have Seborrheic dermatitis?

I had Seborrheic dermatitis starting my puberty years and I have a very oily face and a scalp. So I have flaky red skin on my face and dandruff on my scalp. It is very irritating. Seborrheic dermatitis is usually caused by yeasts or fungi or bacteria skin infection. The skin disorder started on my scalp and it spreaded all over my face and now both of my ears. All of these places are very oily, so maybe that's why. It seems unknown and i don't know how to treat it or prevent it from happening? thanks.

Anyone know what foods to avoid if i have Seborrheic dermatitis?
Not which foods to avoid, but which to embrace.





Citrus sweetheart. Vitamin C. Delicious and nutritious trace minerals, water, and enzymes. Lemon "cuts" fish oils, orange cuts grease. Lime sweetens the soil. Pineapple dissolves mucus/protein strands. Grapefruit multiplies absorption capacity.





So, add a few servings to your daily intake. It can be pleasurable; like real lemonade, a fresh orange, a mixed drink.





Additionally, don't bathe with harsh soaps, too often, or scald your skin with too hot water.





Your seborrheic system should restore balance quickly, and the symptoms of your deficiency should progressively disappear.





In joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment