Friday, November 20, 2009

How to cure contact dermatitis?

I've had this rash for a month now and it's small red bumps onlt on the skin where clothing has come in contact so I'm more than sure that its contact dermatitis from my laundry detergent. I switched detergents two weeks ago and yet the rash, although not getting worse, is certainly not getting better. I've not worried much until lately because it doesn't itch that bad, but it certainly doesn't look good and I'm ready for it to go away now. Anyone with any homemade remedies, medical advice, or knowledgeable opinion will be received with gratitude. thank you for your time

How to cure contact dermatitis?
you have to find the culprit. soap/shampoo/detergent/skin products or even type of material your clothes are made of, use microfiber or cotton. see a dr, he can give you some medication to speed the process up


No comments:

Post a Comment