Monday, November 16, 2009

Dermatology - Kinerase okay for dermatitis?

I have dermatitis on my face, and I have used several moisturizers with poor results. Though my current physician (not a dermatologist) recommended cetaphil, I still do not feel the results I want.





I use a steroid ointment during symptoms and tried some old kinerase I had. I felt a noticeable difference and my face seems calmer. Is it possible kinerase is helping? Would kinerase harm my skin as I have dermatitis?





Thanks!

Dermatology - Kinerase okay for dermatitis?
I fought with dermatitis on my face for years. My family doc prescribed me metro-gel and told me to use lotion. I finally went to a dermatologist. He gave me two scrips. One for desowen and another for oxystat. He gave me samples so I used them on the way home. It is the best my face felt for years. Get these scrips. They are a godsend.


No comments:

Post a Comment