Monday, November 16, 2009

Seborrheic dermatitis, how do i get rid of it.and these like pimples on my shoulders,and back shoulders?wat?

1. i have seborrheic dermatitis.how do i get rid of it?.its like on my head.not face.just my hair.its like little white tiny dandrufish looking things.exept hard.and round.oh its on my scalp


2.there are some like pimples on my back?what are they?no matter what shampoo i use its that?.is it mabe because i leave some conditioner or shampoo on my back?i have that on my arms too??


3.i have ocd.its of me thinking i have asthma but i dont.i went to a caridologist for it he said my heart is sooo healthy.but its ocd.how can i get rid of it.he said to tell myself "i dont have asma i can breath"and to take huge breaths of air.thatt kinda never works??

Seborrheic dermatitis, how do i get rid of it.and these like pimples on my shoulders,and back shoulders?wat?
For seborroeic dermatitis try anti-eczema spray and cream from http://www.champori.com Those are herbal, non-steroid remedies and they work well. (if they don't work - they are free: money back guarantee policy)


Best,


Bernadette
Reply:For your head, you should try scalpicin in addition to your anti-dandruff shampoo after you get out of shower. Its the only thing that worked for me but you have to be persistent. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment