Friday, November 20, 2009

Does hair length cause Seborrheic dermatitis to flare up?

I have Seborrheic dermatitis but right now its not as active as it used to be. I wash my hair and face daily to keep it under control but my mom told me that if I allow my hair to grow long it will cause my condition to flare up again. Is this true even if I wash my hair with an anti-dandruff shampoo every day like I do now?

Does hair length cause Seborrheic dermatitis to flare up?
Um, sometimes I grow my hair down to the back of my knees and it doesn't cause my Seborrheic dermatitis to flare up.





i got some medicine from my Dr. I'll have to go home and look at the prescription. It's the only thing that worked. In fact, the last time my Seborrheic dermatitis flared up was when I cut my hair to donate it to locks of love. Now my hair is falling out again!!!
Reply:I don't think hair length has a thing to do with seborrhea dermatitis.


No comments:

Post a Comment