Friday, November 20, 2009

Form of dermatitis??

Awhile ago I got a patch of what I thought was poison ivy on the back of one of my calves except that it didn't go away for a long time. It finally did. Then later I got the same thing on one of my toes. Didn't pay much attention until it showed up on my thumb. I got tiny blisters all over my thumb and everywhere the blisters were, the skin peeled-very thick. The skin ended up peeling over the whole top half of my thumb. It has finally healed but the skin is sensitive still. However, now the blisters are showing up all over my thumb again-it's coming back. The blisters look like they won't be as bad this time, at least I hope not because I don't know if my thumb can handle peeling like that again. Also, they started showing up after I was out in the heat for a couple days and I got really hot. Could this be a form of dermatitis and can heat trigger that?

Form of dermatitis??
The source below discusses different types of skin rashes.

queen of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment