Monday, November 16, 2009

My dermatitis really hurts- I need alternative methods!?

Most people complain about having dermatitis on their hands or fingers- this upsets me as I have it ALL over my body. ve lived with it for a long time and nothing makes it go away.


My Dr has prescribed me some ointment but I cant use to much of it or my skin will scar, and my skin is still sore and its hard not to scratch.





Its really hard to do things like exercise without some kind of fabric making my skin flare up. Sometimes it makes my eyes water.





Any suggestions? Any creams? Any-thing? :)

My dermatitis really hurts- I need alternative methods!?
I heard emu oil is good. my freind used tabasco sauce I kid you not.
Reply:Alison, hello. May I recommend the anti-eczema cream from champori.com : It is herbal and it worked extremely well for me: all my patches cleared in just under 3 weeks and have stayed clear now for more than a year. It comes with a money back guarantee so there is nothing to lose really. Try it.


Best,


Bernadette

orchid cactus

No comments:

Post a Comment