Friday, November 20, 2009

Does your child have Atopic Dermatitis? Do you know what Atopic Dermatitis is??

My child was just diagnosed with Atopic Dermatitis. The doctor was short and to the point. He gave me 2 prescriptions and I think my child will need to take this forever. He said sometimes it goes away by age 5, but sometimes it never goes away.

Does your child have Atopic Dermatitis? Do you know what Atopic Dermatitis is??
My son has eczema, he is now 2. He use to get it on his face but he has been outgrowing it. He only gets it on his feet %26amp; a little on his legs. I use aquafor, it works great. Once your child is done bathing-cover the child's body with lotion. More than likely will outgrow it!
Reply:Although,you insulted me in my 'docuhing' question.I'll be kind and answer yours.





Atopic Dermatitis is a long-term skin disease.Sometimes called eczema, is a kind of dermatitis, an atopic skin disease. Atopic dermatitis afflicts humans, particularly young children; it is also a well-characterized disease in domestic dogs.





I found this information in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atopic_derm...





May God bless your child and hopefully he will get cured soon.


Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment