Friday, November 20, 2009

How can I get seborrheic dermatitis?

12 years ago when I was a little kid I started getting red irritation spots on my scalp. I later saw a dermatologist and she determined it to be seborrheic dermatitis. She suggested I try I rotation of shampoos like selsun blue, head and shoulders, and 2 other ones that were a prescription. This did not even help a little bit. I later tried T-Gel, it was in a small bottle about 4 oz. it smelled really bad. It wasn't a shampoo, I would put it on with a Q-tip and leave it on overnight. It smelled awful and stained my clothing and bedding but it was worth it. They eventually stopped making this type of T-Gel or at least I can't find it anymore. (even on the web) I've tried T-Gel shampoo and it did nothing. I've now been using a combo of Scalpicin and elta tar and I've had moderate success. The scalpicin comes in a tiny 1.5 oz. bottle and it's expensive and I use it up like crazy. The elta tar lasts awhile but is very gooey and digusting. These seem to contain the problem, not solve it.

How can I get seborrheic dermatitis?
Hello there. I suggest that you should try herbal anti-eczema cream and spray from http://www.champori.com It is natural and worked better than anything else I tried on my dermatitis. I haven't had a relapse in more than a year now after only 2 weeks of treatment.


Best,


Bernadette


No comments:

Post a Comment