Monday, November 16, 2009

Scalp? Seborrehic Dermatitis?

I have had a scalp problem for many years. It stays very red, blood red, and has white flakes on it. I have horrible dandruff all over my head, but this is the worst is on the back of the head.


I have been to 3 dermotologists, and they all say seborrehic dermatitis, but I have tried nearly a thousand dollars worth of prescriptions, and my insurance pays nothing. That wouldn't be bad it the treatments worked, but nothing has ever helped!





Anyone had a similiar problem or any doctors know about this?


Please help me! I'm not looking for a miracle cure, just something to help the itch.

Scalp? Seborrehic Dermatitis?
I have Psoriasis similar to your problem. Let me tell you there is no cure as such. The only thind you can do is get a shampoo called Neutogena T-Cal and they have many series use it atleast twice a week that will stop the itch for sure. And for remedy there is no medicine. But have heard about homeopathy in India that has cure for this. Drink lot of water and do pranayana yoga( breathing excercise) I have heard that really helps a lot.
Reply:best thing I have seen used is a ketokonozole shampoo but it must be used everyday and it is by prescription only reaper out.......

clear weed

No comments:

Post a Comment