Monday, November 16, 2009

Atopic dermatitis skin discoloration?

i have atopic dermatitis and i have a very dark discoloration from my itching that I had since I was 4 and Im 16 now so Im guessing its permanent. How do i get rid of it? its very dark and I cant wear a t shirt

Atopic dermatitis skin discoloration?
Here is a great site. It will take you awhile to read or print this out. Other sites are also good informational sites.


I understand how you feel about the dark spots on your skin. I have Vitiligo, which means my skin loses color and is shocking white.


Here is some ideas for controlling





Controlling Atopic Dermatitis





* Prevent scratching or rubbing whenever possible.


* Protect skin from excessive moisture, irritants, and rough clothing.


* Maintain a cool, stable temperature and consistent humidity levels.


* Limit exposure to dust, cigarette smoke, pollens, and animal dander.


* Recognize and limit emotional stress


No comments:

Post a Comment